PAK’nSAVE Promotions Coordinator - Foodstuffs South Island Limited
Foodstuffs South Island Limited (FSSI) is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic person to join the PAK’nSAVE Team based in Foodstuffs Head Office, Papanui. This is a full time, permanent role reporting to the PAK’nSAVE Promotions Manager.
This role represents an opportunity for you to succeed in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful applicant will gain experience and exposure with many areas of our business both internally and externally.
The skills we see you having to succeed in this role include:
- Competence utilizing SAP
- Analytical competency
- Concise oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- An existing level of competence using Microsoft office programs
- The ability to work within a high performing team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, negotiating & executing promotional programmes & strategies
- Administering supplier charges, deals and general information for promotions
- Liaising between stores, suppliers & stakeholders for promotional activity
- Assisting the PAK’nSAVE Promotions team in achieving our strategic goals
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us?
If you want to work with a passionate team of people in this exciting retail environment, then you should apply online now.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3275.011
Closing Date: Friday, 1 June 2018