Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Office Manager - New World Wanaka
We are seeking an office manager to take charge of our dynamic and very busy office.
Your full-time role will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and overseeing the office operations on a daily basis
- Staff management including, induction, allocation of duties ,training and supervision
- Overseeing all aspects of financial management, accounting and filing systems
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with health and Safety regulations
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable working independently and making decisions, be self-directed , possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills. A high attention to detail is also a must.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- A tertiary qualification
- A proven record of successful office and team management
- Experience with accounting and payroll software. Knowledge of SAP/OnBase/Pay Global is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work with a diverse group of people
To Apply send your CV to Adrienne.email@example.com
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8059.021
Closing Date: Monday, 17 December 2018