Office Assistant - PAK'nSAVE Moorhouse
We are currently seeking an exceptional assistant to join the team in our office. Previous office experience is essential, and preference will be given to applicants with a strong office background and PayGlobal payroll experience.
This position is approx. 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, hours to be discussed at interview and may vary through the week.
We are seeking someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Cash handling and Back Office experience
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, SAP
- Organisational skills and initiative
- Proven reliability
- Have flexibility
- Be of high integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the Office Assistant has various tasks. The main responsibilities will include:
- Back-up Payroll
- Cash handling, daily banking and balancing
- Telephone reception
- Account reconciliation, data entry
- General office duties.
If this sounds like the job for you then please register and apply online now with your CV and covering letter detailing experience.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9005.260
Closing Date: Friday, 31 August 2018