Nightfill Manager - New World Stanmore
We have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated person with a good eye for detail for the above position. Do you have strong communication skills, are process oriented and would enjoy being accountable for what is a key role here at New World Stanmore, located on the edge of the CBD in Christchurch.
We will require the successful applicant to be able to maintain the standards of the entire store during the evening through to closing by leading a team to work effectively and efficiently to ensure those standards are met.
Reporting to the Store Manager you will be accountable for:
- Maintaining a superior standard of customer service
- Ensuring the effective allocation of resources to complete tasks
- Maintaining high standards of presentation and cleanliness in the shop, storeroom and the yard
- Liaising with staff and suppliers to ensure the effective movement, handling and storage of stock
- Ensuring the stores processes, Workplace Safety & Food Safety requirements are adhered too.
To be successful in the position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- An ability to effectively lead a team
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for customer service
- Be a team player and committed to learning
This is a full time position Tuesday – Saturday 1:30pm – 10:00pm
A General Managers and forklift certificate would be an advantage.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment and ability to succeed then please apply online, attaching a covering letter and CV detailing experience.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8051.054
Closing Date: Monday, 20 August 2018