Night Shift Storeperson- Foodstuffs Hornby
Our continually expanding world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is looking for a storeperson to join our night shift team on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a full-time role with immediate start. You must be able to work night shift (9pm to 5:30am).
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years services for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional café on site – 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Experience working on night shift is preferred but not essential
- Reliable and hard working
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role, heavy lifting will be required
- Own reliable transport
About the role;
Your key responsibilities will include general Distribution Centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
You would be part of a busy team working together to "Feed the South Island".
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1001.105
Closing Date: Friday, 16 November 2018