New World South Island Promotions Manager - Foodstuffs
Do you want to work for a leading retail brand in the supermarket industry?
Does being part of a dynamic team excite you?
Do you have what it takes to deliver exceptional results?
If this sounds like you, we now have a position available within the New World South Island Team. The role is located at our Head Office in Christchurch and reports to the New World Group Manager.
You will have a passion for the grocery industry and a desire to deliver great offers to our shoppers. You will have dealt with suppliers and can communicate across a range of management levels. Supermarket, Supplier or wider Grocery experience would be seen as an advantage.
The skills we see you having to get this role done include:
- People management experience
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literacy
- Ability to lead and work in a team
What you’ll be responsible for includes:
- Leading the New World Promotions team
- Planning, negotiating and setting retail pricing for promotional programmes
- Developing a key working relationship with suppliers
- Liaising between stores and suppliers regarding promotional information and activity
Foodstuffs South Island Limited (FSSI) is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us?
If you want to work with a passionate team of people in this exciting retail environment, then you should apply online now.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3214.019
Closing Date: Monday, 28 May 2018