Loader - TSI Foodstuffs
Transport South Island (TSI) was established in late 2009 as a subsidiary company of Foodstuffs South Island to control all transport activities, which involves management of our primary and secondary freight from our Distribution Centres and suppliers to our retail members.
We are looking for key people to drive our business forward and help us to continue to grow and exceed expectations. We have an opportunity currently in Christchurch for a highly motivated and reliable person to work in a team loading out our temperature controlled linehaul and metro units.
TSI has modern fleet and is continually investing in its equipment and people. Exciting opportunities exist for TSI staff and all the benefits of working for a large NZ owned company come with the role. Also with a serious focus on internal up skilling and promotion this could be a chance to gain heavy trade qualifications while enjoying excellent job security.
TSI will offer you
- A great team culture we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development we invest in our people!!
- Medical Insurance after one year’s service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional cafe on site 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company uniform
Key Skills & Requirements
- Transport industry experience
- Forklift experience – Minimum 1-2 years
- Current Forklift Certificate
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and hard working
- Physically fit
- Previous experience working in the chilled and frozen industry a bonus but not essential
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot and to Trents customers.
Do you see yourself in this exciting and challenging role and becoming part of the TSI Team? Have you the skill set we require? Then you should apply online now.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1001.088
Closing Date: Friday, 8 June 2018