Inwards Goods Supermarket Assistant - PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
- Do you want to get involved in Queenstown’s LEADING shopping experience?
Do you seek PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities?
Do you welcome a BIG challenge?
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are recruiting now for an inwards goods assistant capable of unloading large order quantities and checking in stock to our storeroom area as well as assisting with general supermarket assistant tasks.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit and able to lift reasonably heavy items
- Highly organised, reliable and detail focused
- Hold a valid forklift licence or be willing and capable of obtaining a forklift licence
- Capable of recognising and solving problems
- Able to use computerised inventory systems
- A team player with the ability to assist colleagues as well as work independently
- Customer Service focused
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Unloading freight and moving it safely within the inwards goods and storeroom area
- Checking quantity and quality of deliveries against order and delivery information, including ensuring food safety requirements are complied with
- Receipting orders into the computer inventory system.
- Ensuring stock stored securely and available for replenishing the retail areas
- Maintaining the inwards and storeroom areas in a secure, safe and tidy manner
- Providing a high level of customer service and assisting customers where needed.
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
The successful applicant will be required to hold or obtain a valid forklift licence.
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now at www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.038
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 August 2018