Inwards Goods Assistant
Are you an exceptional storeperson who knows how to receive and process delivery goods?
New World Thorndon is a well known premier supermarket brand in Wellington providing superior range and quality.
An opportunity is available for an experienced storeperson to join our busy supermarket. We require someone who has experience working in a busy storeroom with knowledge of accurate receipt taking and checking, storage and distribution of all inwards goods.
We are looking for someone who is committed to maintaining our high standards, has strong communication skills and works well in a team environment. Success in this role relies heavily on computer literacy and administration skills (eg using a RF/HHT device) to ensure orders are processed with accuracy and timeliness.
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Determination to work hard and the will to succeed in a demanding environment
• Current forklift licence is an advantage (including reachtruck or other forkhoist style)
• Tremendous commitment and attitude with loads of enthusiasm
• Ability to strategically remedy issues and implement effective resolutions
• Confidence and maturity to enforce procedures and policies
• Well organised
• Ability to problem solve
Previous experience in a supermarket storeroom is an advantage. Experience using SAP systems is also a big advantage.
The position is full-time, and includes working one day in the weekend. Hours and remuneration will be discussed at an interview.
NEW WORLD THORNDON
150 Molesworth Street
Permanent Full Time
Job no: ERAK8244474
Location: Wellington, Wellington
Closing Date: Immediate start available