IT Business Analyst - Foodstuffs South Island - 12 Months Fixed Term
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
This role is reporting to the IT Solutions Manager and is based at the Papanui Head Office.
The purpose of the position is to perform IT project activities as a business analyst, with focus on data migration and technical requirements. The IT Business Analyst will have a strong emphasis on HR and Workforce Management software. This role is required to work closely with key stakeholders during a major project including vendors, internal customers, and IT team members.
This is a fixed term position for 12 months while we undertake a significant internal project.
Applicants will possess a relevant tertiary qualification with solid IT and HR experience, preferably obtained within a large organisation. The position is a key player in ensuring the successful delivery of a major HR transformation project within our organisation.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A Tertiary Qualification or relevant experience in Information Technology or Human Resources
- A minimum of 3 years business analysis experience
- Familiar with all Employment related legislation and best practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and organising skills - able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Experience in data migration in a large project
- Experience with workforce management or HR software preferred, particularly SAP SuccessFactors
- Retail or FMCG experience is preferred
If you believe you possess the skills, experience and competencies for this role, and enjoy working with a dynamic passionate team of people, then apply now.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit
Job no: 3335.024
Closing Date: Friday, 10 August 2018