Head Barista - New World Temuka
New World Temuka offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join our team as Head Barista. The applicants should be talented and experienced Baristas who possess enthusiasm for delivering a top product and excellent customer service. The applicants must be flexible to work within all aspects of the Customer Service team, including assisting with Lotto sales and Checkout services as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An exquisite coffee maker
- Passionate about the art of coffee
- A great communicator
- Demonstrate high standards of customer service
- Able to work within a team or independently
- Prepared to learn new skills and participate in in-store training
- Savvy to general Health & Safety and Food Safety standards
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Making excellent coffee to meet customer orders
- Meeting customer service standards
- Maintaining a safe work environment with a high standard of cleanliness in compliance with our Food Safety Programme
- Assist with sale and redemption of Lotto products and checkout services
- Assist with all other duties that form part of the Barista operation
The days and hours of work will be Tuesday to Saturday, 7.30am - 4.00pm.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8011.052
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 June 2018