Grocery Senior Supervisor - New World St Martins
Do you want to work as a leader in our modern “state of the art” supermarket?
Are you an existing Grocery Supervisor or a career driven experienced leader seeking a change or a fresh new challenge?
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-confident, team player who enjoys the challenges of a fast paced supermarket. As an integral member of the Grocery management team, you will have a significant responsibility and will need to possess the appropriate skills to help lead the daily operations of this busy department in our store.
This is a permanent Full-Time position which includes a weekend shift. Some very early starts and late finishes will be required. Current Industry and SAP experience will be essential.
You will ideally, but not necessarily, have worked within in a supermarket environment and can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Dedication to customer service
- Proven Leadership skills
- Developed organisation and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data from our SAP Business system.
- Competent in ESL shelf labelling system.
- Expected to undertake Duty manager’s role overseeing the entire supermarket
- Liquor Managers Certificate essential and Forklift F endorsement preferable.
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Inventory management
- The achievement of sales, gross profit and wage budgets
- Ensuring the highest standards of merchandising are achieved and maintained
- Organizing, leading and coaching of staff
- Maintaining our Health & Safety, and Food Safety standards within your department
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8003.352
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018