Grocery Part Time Vacancies - New World Wigram
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic people to join our Grocery Filling team PART TIME.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy. This is an excellent opportunity for a people who have the personal qualities already associated with providing excellent customer service and working in a team.
We offer a welcoming work environment with learning and training opportunities.
There are a range of days available. Weekdays we have 4 hour shifts available starting between 4pm and 6pm. On weekend days we have 5 hour shifts available with various start times throughout the day with the earliest start time of 6.30am and the latest finish time of 10pm. We require applicants to be able to work at least 2 permanent shifts each week.
The responsibilities of these positions include:
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Stocking shelves, working stock in storeroom, chillers and freezers, keeping stock organized, keeping areas clean and tidy and helping out on checkouts with packing groceries and collecting trollies from time to time.
- Having knowledge about our products and services
- Following the correct grocery procedures
- Adhering to food safety and health and safety policies
Personal attributes required are:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Physical fitness for either lifting crates and boxes and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task and also complete tasks within the required timeframes
- Motivation to learn new skills
- A positive work ethic and attitude
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the awesome team at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
We make every endeavor to look at every application we receive however we do receive a significant number of applications when we advertise for part-time workers. If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application this means that we have kept your application open for possible future job vacancies up until 2 months after the vacancy closing date. After the 2 month period we will re-advertise online and would require applicants to re-submit their applications with us.
Applications close Wednesday 27th June but don’t wait till then get your application in now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8060.123
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27 June 2018