Grocery Manager - New World Waimate
The successful applicant will ideally have FMCG experience with above average interpersonal skills to enable effective communication with a wide range of people from store owners, company representatives, staff and customers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the Grocery department provides an enhanced customer shopping experience, excellent product offering and extensive range
- Work with your team and departmental supervisor to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety principles
- Develop and manage your team – including rostering, recruitment, training and performance management
- Build and manage supplier relationships
Our successful Grocery Manager will have:
- Strong leadership skills and a customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- Integrity, innovative thinking and commercial awareness
- Experience with SAP (or similar)
The hours will be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please register and apply online now including a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8074.005
Closing Date: Monday, 17 December 2018