Fresh Foods Manager - New World Waimate
We are now seeking applications from highly motivated persons to oversee the Fresh Food Departments in our busy supermarket.
If you have the vision, commercial acumen, innovation and enthusiasm to lead and motivate our hard working Fresh Department Managers, then we want to hear from you.
Applicants should have a proven track record in Management and possess good leadership and organisational skills.
Reporting to the Owner/Operator, key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting with planning, organising, leading and controlling the day to day operation of the fresh departments
- Setting and ensuring company objectives for the departments are met
- Quality control and exceptional presentation standards
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Implementing Food and Health and Safety requirements
- Show a willingness to ‘muck in’ with the fresh departments
This is a full time position. The days and hours of work will be discussed at interview but may include evenings and one weekend day.
If you are looking for a new challenge and think this position may appeal to you, please register and apply now!
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8074.004
Closing Date: Monday, 17 December 2018