Fresh Food Positions - PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
- Do you want to get involved in Queenstown’s LEADING shopping experience?
- Do you seek PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT opportunities?
- Do you welcome a BIG challenge?
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join our Fresh Food teams on a full time basis. The applicants should possess ability, ambition and enthusiasm to play an important role within our overall team.
Fresh Foods Assistants to join our Deli, Bakery, Butchery and Seafood departments. The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with previous food handling and preparation experience
- Customer service focused and committed to providing our customers with high quality products
- Up to date on Food Safety and Health & Safety standards
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for preparing, packing and presenting products ready for
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining stock levels in cabinets and retail spaces and ensuring all products on display are of superior quality
position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, positive and self-starting
team player who would enjoy the challenges of a supermarket butchery.
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need to have:
- Passion for meat cuts and delivering outstanding quality
- Experience as a Butcher within a Supermarket environment or have extensive
experience in Butchery environment outside of a supermarket
- Excellent communication and the ability to develop relationships and foster teamwork.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, apply online now!
Please include a curriculum vitae and visa details if
Applicants must be New Zealand Resident/ Citizen or hold valid work visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.047
Location: Queenstown, O-Central Otago
Closing Date: Tuesday, 9 October 2018