Experienced Class 5 Truck Driver
If you are an experienced Truck Driver, we can offer you one of the best opportunities in the country – the chance to secure a long term and stable driving career within one of New Zealand’s largest companies.
About the role;
Due to recent growth and expansion we are looking to hire an experienced Class 5 Truck Driver to join our busy team.
You would be part of a busy team working together to “Feed the South Island”.
Must work be able to work one weekend day – minimum of 10 hours per day.
Transport South Island Ltd (TSI) was established in late 2009 as a subsidiary company of Foodstuffs South Island to control all transport activities, which involves management of our primary and secondary freight from our Distribution Centres and suppliers to our retail members.
TSI will offer you:
- A great team culture we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development. We invest in our people!!
- Medical Insurance after one year’s service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional subsidised cafe on site 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Free car parking
- Company Uniform
- Minimum of 2 years driving Class 5
- Forklift License with F endorsement
- Semi and Truck & Trailer configurations advantageous
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A team player with an ability to work with a wide range of people
How to apply;
Do you see yourself in this exciting and challenging role and becoming part of the TSI Team? Have you got the skill set we require? Then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3891.015
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 September 2018