Duty Manager - PAK'nSAVE Rangiora
Are you looking to take the next step up the career ladder? Do you WELCOME a challenge? Is having FUN at work high on your list of priorities? Have you got a CAN DO attitude?
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora prides itself on providing outstanding service and a pleasant shopping experience to all of our customers. Our people play a vitally important role in the success of our store, and help to deliver the shopping experience that sets PAK’nSAVE Rangiora apart in the community we serve.
The purpose of the Duty Manager role is to ensure the highest possible standards of service and compliance are meet.
The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual with a passion for retail and attention to detail. As a Duty Manager you will be responsible for the management of the store during the later hours of the evenings and a weekend day. The role may be either Full Time or Part Time for the right candidate.
You will need to possess the following attributes:
- An excellent work ethic
- Able to coach and motivate others to achieve
- Flexibility in work hours with the ability to work nights and a weekend shift as part of a permanent shift pattern.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
- Understanding of Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Good level of computer literacy
- A high level of initiative and commitment
- Have a Managers Certificate or be a suitable candidate to qualify for one
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is committed to offering a friendly focused working environment with a remuneration package that reflects the skills and potential of the successful applicant.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focuses on providing great service, utilising your skills then look no further.
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is asking for applications to join our team to help create the “Future of food retailing in North Canterbury”
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: 9012.058
Closing Date: Friday, 25 May 2018