Dry Goods Manager - New World Waimate
Reporting directly to the Owner Operators as part of the Senior Management Team, this role has overall responsibility for a large portion of the supermarket. A number of experienced Department Managers report to the Dry Goods Manager including: Grocery, General Merchandise, Chilled and Frozen Foods & Liquor.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A PASSIONATE TEAM OF GROCERS?
- Do you WELCOME a challenge?
- Is having FUN at work high on your list of priorities?
- Have you got a CAN DO attitude?
CAN YOU SHOW A PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN?
- Collaborating with colleagues to deliver nothing but the best to the customer
- Delivering outstanding results in a FMCG retail environment
- Managing large teams of people to deliver excellence consistently
- Meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs
- Providing outstanding quality customer service
- Driving a robust health and safety culture
ARE YOU A HIGHLY SKILLED RETAIL PROFESSIONAL WITH THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES?
- A real passion for the grocery industry
- An outstanding communicator
- Extensive practical experience over a range of positions in the FMCG industry
- Driven by helping people exceed their expectations
- An inspiring and effective leader
This is a full time position. The days and hours of work will be discussed at interview but may include evenings and one weekend day.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8074.003
Closing Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018