Delivery Driver - Trents Wholesale Alexandra
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
We seek a qualified Delivery Driver to join our Trents Wholesale team in Alexandra.
Working in a full-time role delivering product to our customers. This is a permanent role with the largest grocery organisation in New Zealand, and after a qualifying period Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant.
This role will provide an opportunity to begin a career with a company that fosters personal development and encourages internal promotion.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants will need to:
- Provide proof of clean current licenses to drive Class 4 delivery vehicles with a minimum of 12 months driving experience
- Current F endorsement and OSH Certificate would be an advantage
- Work within a small dedicated team.
- Be flexible as this role will require two overnight stays during peak seasons
- Supply referees regarding work experience, and character before their appointment.
The successful applicant will:
- Be physically fit to meet the demands of the position
- Have an excellent team spirit and ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Flexible nature and ability to meet deadlines
- Be both numerate and literate
- Be able to provide a stable work history
- Have reliable transport
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active Drug and Alcohol policy.Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Job no: 2451.012
Location: Alexandra, Queenstown
Closing Date: Friday, 26 October 2018