Delivery Driver / Storeperson - Trents Wholesale Nelson
We seek a qualified driver and order picker to join our Trents Wholesale team in based in Nelson.
Working in a full time role delivering product our customers and as required working within our warehouse as a Storeperson.
This is a permanent role with the largest grocery organisation in New Zealand, and after a qualifying period Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant. Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active Drug and Alcohol policy.
This role will provide an opportunity to begin a career with a company that fosters personal development, and encourages internal promotion.
Applicants will need to:
- Provide proof of clean current licenses to drive trucks, minimum of class 2 is required with a minimum of 12 months driving experience.
- Hold a current F and O.S.H Forklift Endorsement is preferable but not essential.
- Work within a small dedicated team.
- Be Flexible.
- Supply referees regarding work experience, and character before their appointment.
- Work in chillers and freezers for part of the day.
- Some early starts may be required as may Saturday work.
The successful applicant will:
- Be physically fit so as to meet the demands of the position
- Have an excellent team spirit and ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Flexible nature and ability to meet deadlines
- Be both numerate and literate
- Be able to provide a stable work history
- Have reliable transport as employment hours maybe outside public transport hours or may not be available.
If you can see yourself in exciting and challenging and becoming part of the Trents team, then register and apply online now
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1501.010
Closing Date: Friday, 16 November 2018