Delicatessen Manager - New World Oamaru
We are looking for a passionate person capable of planning, leading and developing the operations and production of our Service Deli Department here at Oamaru New World. This position may suit a chef looking for a change as this is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a positive attitude to lead and develop a team in an area undergoing substantial growth and change.
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff.
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for quality customer service and food innovation/production
- Competency on computer skills
- Presenting the department to a high standard
Key competencies required for this position are:
- Continuously improving the range on offer to our customers
- Ensuring the sales and financial targets of the department are met
- Excellent Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Efficient use and management of all Service Deli resources
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
- Development and training of all department staff
- Quality control and attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ordering and Stocktaking
New World Oamaru is committed to provide friendly environment and will deliver outstanding shopping experience to our customers. We offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the new exciting retail opportunity at Oamaru New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8030.210
Closing Date: Friday, 28 September 2018