Deli Assistant Manager - PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great work life balance, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Deli Assistant Manager who has a passion for fresh food retailing to assist the Department Manager and ensure that our store delivers the best customer shopping experience possible.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Deli or Cafe Manager or Assistant Manager with proven background in food service
- Passionate about producing and serving fine deli foods and delivering outstanding quality
- Customer service focused
- Innovative, with a strong desire to stay ahead of the competition.
- Positive, show initiative and be self-motivated
- An outstanding communicator with an incredible eye for detail
- Analytical and measured in their approach to different scenarios
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the manager to achieve sales targets and meet profitability budgets
- Maintain high presentation standards and cleanliness
- Leading and developing the deli team
- Ordering and controlling deli stock levels
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Actively promoting food safety and health and safety initiatives within the department and throughout the supermarket
You will be working in a diverse environment, alongside others with a passion for the food industry.
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online at www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.046
Location: Queenstown, O-Central Otago
Closing Date: Tuesday, 9 October 2018