Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Dairy/Frozen Supervisor - New World Halswell
We are a large supermarket in a high growth area and are seeking an innovative, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our store.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for someone wishing to advance their career in the supermarket industry. This opportunity could also include someone outside the industry who could demonstrate the supervisory skills we require.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate these key abilities:
- Having a High level of Self-Motivation and initiative
- Show dedication to customer service
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Successful relevant history
Reporting directly to the Dairy/Frozen Operations Manager, the successful applicant responsibilities include:
- Ensuring store and customer standards are being met
- Achieving set KPI’s
- Maintaining a great culture amongst our dairy/frozen team
- Directing and training of dairy/frozen department staff
- Working with the dairy/frozen team as a whole to achieve great results
- Assisting the Dairy/Frozen Operations Manager in the day to day running of the dairy/frozen department.
This is a full time position.
Sunday: 6.00am to 3.00pm
Monday: 6.00am – 3.00pm
Tuesday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
Wednesday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
Thursday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
If you are looking to further your career in an exciting and innovative supermarket this position could be for you please apply including covering letter and C.V.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8048.304
Closing Date: Sunday, 27 January 2019