Customer Service Supervisor - PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working
conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development
We are looking for talented and experienced supervisors who have a flare for customer service and the passion to assist the Customer Services Manager to ensure that our store delivers the best customer shopping experience possible.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced checkout or retail supervisor
- Motivating and driven by helping other team members to exceed their expectations
- Committed to maintaining high personal presentation standards of self and others
- A people person with a focus on delivering a superior customer experience
- An outstanding communicator who can remain calm and confident in high pressure situations
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with coordinating customer service levels and staffing at the Checkout
- Assisting with any customer enquiries and supporting the front line checkout staff in their role
- Being a key factor in creating a friendly and helpful environment for customers and staff alike
- Meeting company objectives for the department and living our store values
- Ensuring the customer service team is all about providing a superior level of customer service
- Ensure all sales are conducted efficiently and that liquor, tobacco and other age restricted product purchases are sold in compliance with law and company policies 100% of the time
- Actively promoting health and safety and food safety initiatives throughout
The successful applicants are required to have or be able to obtain a Managers
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now at www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.052
Closing Date: Wednesday, 5 December 2018