Customer Service Staff - New World Wanaka
Wanaka New World is located in one of New Zealand's premier regions. Central Otago is famous for its scenery, sun and skiing. Take this opportunity to work with some of the best people, in one of the best places in the country!
We are seeking to employ long-term customer oriented staff in our busy supermarket. There is a range of positions available, from front-line customer service stars to supervisory roles.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Ability to work well in a busy, multi-cultural team environment
- Have strong work ethics
- Be able to meet physical requirements
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Available to work weekends and evenings
- Be self-motivated
- High level of personal presentation
It would be advantageous if you also had:
- LQC or Managers Certificate
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
- Experience in leading a large team
If you would enjoy working in a fast paced and positive environment, in a fantastic part of New Zealand, apply online now at www.snafflejobs.co.nz/wanaka or send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8059.019
Closing Date: Thursday, 8 November 2018