Compliance Manager - New World Northwood
Here at New World Northwood, our goal is “to be the best supermarket in New Zealand, offering customers a level of service and performance that is rivalled by none.” The key to helping us achieve this goal is the need to provide high-quality products, and ensure staff, customers and everyone in between are leaving the store healthy and safe.
We are now searching for a Compliance Manager who can help us deliver this. Their main purpose will be to assist the Owner/Operator and Managers with the implementation and day-to-day running of the Health & Safety and Food Safety programmes to a high standard. For the right person, the role may also include aspects of an HR Role.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the highest standards of Food Safety and Health & Safety are achieved and maintained
- Organising, leading and coaching managers and staff
- Ensuring audits are passed, and all legislative requirements are met
- Training new employees on Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements instore
- Liaising with Foodstuffs food safety and training teams
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in overseeing Health & Safety and Food Safety programmes
- Have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Be able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Have good attention to detail
- Know how to motivate and guide team members
- Have a keen dedication to customer service, health & safety and food safety
Days of work will be Monday to Friday with some weekend and night work as required, and will be approximately 20-25 hours per week.
If you are interested in joining our highly motivated team and believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to fit this role, then please register and apply online now, providing a CV and a Covering letter to your application.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8001.203
Closing Date: Friday, 26 October 2018