Night Supervisor Service Deli - PAK'nSAVE Riccarton
We are looking for a motivated, well groomed friendly person who has the necessary skills to supervise the Service Deli in the afternoon and evenings.
Hours are from 4pm – 11pm 5 nights a week including a Saturday night:
You will be report to the Service Deli Manager, and will be required to train new staff members, and ensure the smooth running of the Service Deli in the evenings.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Experience in a service deli or commercial kitchen
- Have foods safety regulations understanding and or formal qualifications
- Honest and Reliable
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude to customer service
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Have a strong commitment to growth
- Experience in food preparation and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant will be required to learn and put into practice Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply online now at http://www.snafflejobs.co.nz/W8UEN6Y5 including a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9010.106
Closing Date: Saturday, 20 October 2018