Checkout Supervisor - New World Halswell
We are a large Supermarket in a very competitive area seeking an innovative, customer focused experienced Checkout Supervisor whose skills and attributes can be utilised in our Checkout Department. It is essential that the successful applicant will have the ability and passion to provide excellent customer service and have the ability to train and lead other staff. It is essential that the applicant will have completed their License Controller Qualification and hold a current Manager’s Certificate.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven leadership skills
- Developed organisational skills
- An ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Attention to detail
- Proven history of success
- Inspires by example
- An ability to develop a culture that promotes service and team work
- A history of managing and supervising the Sale and Supply of liquor
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Exceeding customers service expectations
- Ensure a consistently high level of staff presentation in the Checkout Department
- Organising, leading and coaching of staff
- The implementation of our Food and Health and Safety requirements
- Assist in the organisation and running of the Checkout Department
- Training of new staff
- Management of the Sale and Supply of Liquor
The hours for the position available are as follows:
If you have an excellent work record and a high standard of performance and believe you have the experience to take the Checkout department to a new level then please apply via website giving details of experience and a current CV.
Register and apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8048.276
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 June 2018