Checkout Senior Supervisor - New World Redcliffs
Redcliffs New World are seeking a Checkout Senior Supervisor to assist our team with the daily operations of our Checkout Department.
This role if is a 40 hours plus per week, 12.00 – 21.00 from Tuesday to Sunday.
You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team. We are a store that values initiative and sustainability. In this role, you be directly reporting to the Checkout Manager.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in the retail industry, and have a strong customer focus, preferably having worked in a supermarket environment, and able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Developed organisational skills
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Be a problem solver
- Dedication to customer service
- Good computer skills -ability to pick up programs with ease
- Ability to learn fast
- Liquor Manager's Certificate and Barista training is an advantage
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Checkout Manager in supervising staff
- Assisting with Lotto
- Responsible for the sale of liquor
- Maintaining of our Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards
If this sounds like the role for you, please register and apply online now.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8064.037
Closing Date: Monday, 19 November 2018