Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Operator - New World Gardens
are seeking highly motivated and energetic people to join our Checkout team.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy. This is an excellent opportunity for a people who have the personal qualities already associated with providing excellent customer service and working in a team.
We offer a welcoming work environment with learning and training opportunities.
The responsibilities of these positions include:
- Delivering excellent Customer Service
- Operating tills, packing bags, collecting trolleys, keeping our customer service areas clean, occasionally helping out with filling shelves
- Lotto operation and coffee making
- Having knowledge about our products, services and promotions
- Following the correct Checkout procedures
- Adhering to Food Safety and Health and Safety policies
Personal attributes required are:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Physical fitness for either lifting crates and boxes or standing for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task and also complete tasks within the required timeframes
- Motivation to learn new skills
- A positive work ethic and attitude
Applicants must have reliable transport options and be able to work at least one weekend shift. Days and hours of work will be discussed at interview stage.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World
experience and would like to be part of the awesome team at New World apply
online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8019.061
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019