Call Centre Operator - Foodstuffs South Island Ltd
- Do you have a passion to ensure every customer experience is a positive one?
- Do you like the challenge of working across a large organization to ensure the right outcomes are delivered?
Our Dunedin Call Centre is looking for a permanent part time Call Centre Operator who has a passion for Customer Service. The position is 20 hours a week, however there will be opportunities to do additional hours.
Your role will be to assist in providing Call Centre services for the Foodstuffs group, supporting its various customer services and initiatives. This will primarily be in-bound customer calls but may extend to outbound and attending to customer-based administration tasks.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and professional manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
This position would ideally suit those:
- Who have previous call centre experience
- Who are focused on excellent customer service
- Who enjoy being a part of and contributing to a successful venture
Foodstuffs South Island is a major wholesale cooperative, established to provide high levels of service to its members. These members include PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henrys Beer Wines and Spirits, On The Spot, and Raeward Fresh.
Do you see yourself taking on this challenging and rewarding career path? Then please register and apply online now!
Foodstuffs South Island Limited has an active Drug and Alcohol policy
Overseas applicants must hold a New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 3135.004
Closing Date: Friday, 19 October 2018