Cafe Supervisor (Weekend) - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our Cafeteria located in Hornby, Christchurch that services the Foodstuffs Hornby team is looking for an experienced and reliable Café Supervisor. This is a full-time role delivering excellent service to our staff. You will be honest, reliable and a supportive team supervisor.
Hours of work will be:
Thursday – Sunday 6:30am – 5:00pm
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in managing a small team
- Excellent food hygiene skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- Physically fit and strong
- To supervise, support and develop cafeteria staff
- To ensure the cafeteria staff are trained to deliver foodservice standards
- To deliver function catering to the expected standards and quality
- To ensure Food Safety, and Health and Safety standards are delivered
- To ensure accurate cash handling processes are followed
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years’ service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- Company Uniform
Foodstuffs South Island is a major wholesale cooperative, established to provide high levels of service to its members. These members include PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henrys Beer Wines and Spirits, On The Spot, and Raeward Fresh.
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Cafeteria please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3191.047
Closing Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018