Café Assistant - Foodstuffs Hornby
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Our cafeteria located in Hornby, Christchurch is looking for an experienced and reliable Café Assistant to join them on a full time basis, delivering excellent service to our staff. You will be both honest and reliable, with the ability to follow instructions unsupervised as well as being a supportive member of the team.
Hours of work will be Wednesday to Friday 6:30am to 3pm, Saturday 5am to 2:30pm and Sunday 5am to 3pm. Total of 42.5 hours per week.
The successful applicant will have;
- Cafeteria experience
- Excellent food hygiene skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experienced in cash handling
- Attention to detail & high standard of cleanliness
- Good time management and communication skills
- Experience in some kitchen prep
- Physically fit and strong
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years’ service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3191.044
Closing Date: Tuesday, 21 August 2018