Butchery / Seafood Assistant - PAK’nSAVE Invercargill
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated person to join our team
This role involves preparing, packing and serving customers from our Butchery & Seafood Departments
Can you demonstrate the following?
- A “Can Do Attitude”
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- A focus on quality and attention to detail
- Display great levels of customer service
- Maintain a high standard of retail merchandising
- Maintaining Health & Safety and Food Safety standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Part time position, with the potential to move to Full-Time
- Hours and Days to be confirmed
- Must have the ability to work nights
Please either apply online, or pop in-store and ask at Customer Services for an Application Form
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 3009.058
Closing Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018