Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Butchery Packer - Pak'nSave Rangiora
Do you want to Learn an EXCITING New Trade?
Have you got a PASSION for Meat Preparation?
We have the Position for YOU!
Pak'nSave Rangiora are looking for a highly motivated Butchery Packer to join their busy and rapidly growing Butchery Department.
We care for our customers and each other by always preparing and presenting a wide range of meats in a way that we can all achieve one of our main core values: “Deliver the highest quality at the best prices".
What you get from us:
- Ongoing Training and Mentoring
- Further Development, Career prospects in Retail Certificates and Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Great Company Culture and Work Environment
Here's what we need from you:
- Have a positive and energetic attitude
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be Reliable, Self-Motivated and trustworthy
- Have a good eye for standards and quality control
We strive to deliver exceptional customer service and constantly lead by example in the supermarket industry. We are after that someone who will also portray these values and share in our vision of being the “Go to supermarket in North Canterbury”.
This is a permanent position working 32 hours and involves both evenings and weekend work.
PAK’nSAVE Rangiora is asking for applications to join our team to help create the “Future of food retailing in North Canterbury”
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9012.085
Closing Date: Monday, 25 February 2019