Butchery Manager - New World Gore
Are you wanting a change in lifestyle in an outstanding community where housing is affordable, then please read on.
We have a great opportunity for a motivated, confident team player to manage and lead our Butchery Department.
This role would ideally suit a current Butchery Manager, or a qualified Butcher looking to step up into a leadership role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Procurement of stock for the business to meet Customer demand while minimising wastage.
- Organising and leading the Butchery Team with a positive attitude.
- Working with the Owner Operator to achieve financial KPI’s
- A strong focus on quality and an interest in food trends including meal solutions.
- Forming a strong working relationship with Suppliers and the Foodstuffs Retail Team.
- Ensure our Food and Health and Safety programmes are being adhered to.
- Ensure team training and on-going development of Staff is maintained.
- A positive outlook. Attitude is everything!
- Great organisation skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Firm but fair attitude to leadership.
- Ability to create a team environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A good sense of humour.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant reflective of performance and experience.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply to:
The Store Owner
New World Gore
2-8 Irk Street
Applications, including a covering letter and copy of your C.V may be made online now or directly to the store by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8067.005
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 November 2018