Butchery Manager - New World Centre City
We wish to recruit a passionate and motivated Butchery Manager who has extensive experience in the industry to lead our team and ensure that our store delivers an outstanding customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
As the South Islands largest locally owned and operated New World we are responsive to our customers’ needs and provide them with a superior shopping experience.
The successful applicant will have previously managed a butchery or have significant 2IC experience.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the in-store butchery provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering
- Work with your team to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety principles
- Develop and manage your team – including rostering, recruitment, training and performance management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills and a customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with people
- Integrity & honesty, innovative thinking and commercial awareness.
- Trade Qualifications
- Experience with SAP (or similar)
- A strong focus on Health & Safety and Food Safety
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply online now including your cover letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8017.110
Closing Date: Monday, 29 October 2018