Butcher or Apprentice - New World Redcliffs
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Butcher or Apprentice to join our Butchery Team.
You will ideally, but not necessarily have worked within a supermarket environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the daily operations and general needs of the Butchery Department.
- Assisting the Specialty Meats Department with its daily set up and production of product
- Customer service as required or assigned
- Filling and maintaining the Butchery and or Specialty Meats cabinets as quickly and effectively as possible
- Ensuring ALL Workplace Health and Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring ALL cleaning requirements are followed and completed as and when required and recorded appropriately.
- Ensuring your working area is kept tidy and accessible.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- A professional and courteous manner with emphasis on customer service.
- Trade qualified
- Developed organisational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Ability to work in a team environment
A weekend shift will be required for this position. Days
and hours of work will be discussed during the interview process but may be
tailored to suit individual situations.
The wage will reflect the skills and abilities of the successful applicant.
We are a family business that has a great culture creating an enjoyable environment to work in. If this sounds like the role for you, register and apply online now. Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8064.036
Closing Date: Friday, 24 August 2018