Bakery Assistant Manager - PAK’nSAVE Invercargill
Are you a passionate, qualified baker who is able to lead and motivate a hardworking team?
Full Time Position
Tuesday to Saturday, 4:00am-1:30pm
Can you demonstrate the following?
- A “Can Do Attitude”
- Provide leadership & direction
- Communicate Strongly with peers
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- A focus on quality and attention to detail
Duties will vary and include;
- Team leadership
- Producing a wide range of high quality products
- Some cleaning duties
- Ordering of Stock & Packaging
- Supervision of instore Food Safety Program
- Managing production schedules
- Some heavy lifting required
- Maintain a high standard of retail merchandising
- Maintaining Health & Safety and Food Safety standards.
If this is the job for you then please register and apply online now or ask at Customer Services for an application form.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, Appropriate working visa or New Zealand Permanent Residency.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9003.050
Closing Date: Monday, 6 August 2018