Bakery Assistant Manager - New World South City
Customer Focused! Organised! Outgoing! Relationship Builder!
We require the services of a motivated baker who has a passion for the Baking Industry to help manage our busy in store Bakery.
At South City New World we pride ourselves in offering our Customers an outstanding shopping experience right in the heart of Christchurch.
We see the successful applicant as having:
- Proven managerial or similar experience in a bakery
- A good understanding of the baking industry
- A passion for baking and self-motivation
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Building a rapport with our Customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Having innovative ideas
- Staff management and people skills
You will need to be committed to the following:
- Focused on quality products
- Excellent food and health safety processes
- Great communication skills
- Ability to negotiate.
- Initiative and an eye for detail
- The ability to lead and work alongside others
- Work with Owner Operators to achieve financial targets
- Training and monitoring staff performance
We can offer you:
- Good remuneration for the right person
- Latest Retail Bakery set up
- A chance to be a part of our passionate and supportive management team
- Excellent standards
- Safe working conditions
- In just under a year we are opening a brand new, stand-alone New World with a strong emphasis on fresh food retailing.
Days of work will be Sunday to Thursday, hours can be discussed during the interview.
Are all these things important to you? They
are to us.
The successful applicant will be part of a positive Management Team that aims to be Customer Centric! You will be part of a supportive environment, working closely with the Bakery Manager and Owner Operators.
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you would like to work with a passionate team of people please apply online now including a cover letter and CV. Alternatively email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8054.064
Closing Date: Monday, 24 September 2018