Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Baker - New World Wigram
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, positive and self-starting team player who would enjoy the challenges of supermarket bakery retailing!
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- Bakery experience in supermarkets
- Or extensive experience in a bakery outside supermarkets
- Experience in dough, muffins, cakes and pastries production
- Having the right can do attitude to positively make a difference in our market
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Meeting company objectives for the department and living our store values
- Ensuring the bakery department provides a superior level of customer service
- Baking dough’s and specialty breads
- Muffins, cakes and pastries production
- Presenting the department to a high standard
Key competencies required for this position are:
- Delivering a superior customer experience
- Being an excellent communicator who develops relationships and fosters teamwork
- Having an engaging and positive manner
We offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
A weekend shift will be required for this position as this is a Tuesday – Saturday role with early starts (5am) required.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the new exciting retail opportunity at Wigram New World apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8060.145
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019