Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Assistant Retail Managers - New World Durham Street
Assistant Grocery Manager
Assistant Liquor Manager
Assistant Chilled Foods Manager
Do you want to be part of something truly special?
New World Durham Street – the leader in supermarket innovation and an unrivalled fresh foods offer is opening its doors soon and we want YOU to be part of our incredible team.
We have an amazing opportunity for passionate and driven team players to work alongside our high performing management team. Days and hours can be discussed during the interview.
Previous experience working within the industry with proven leadership skills will be an advantage.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- working alongside the manager to achieve departmental KPI’s
- leading and developing high performing culture and teams
- the implementation of food safety & health and safety practices
- ensuring the highest standard of customer service is maintained
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
- good communication and people skills
- great team building skills
- a structured approach to their day
- fantastic organisation
- good personal presentation
- a commitment to excellent customer service
- SAP experience an advantage
- great presentation skills and attention to detail
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in one of these roles and you would like to work for a company and culture that places high importance on your success and development then please apply to;
Applications, including a covering letter and copy of your C.V can be made online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8054.068
Closing Date: Thursday, 28 February 2019