Administration and Print Centre Assistant - Foodstuffs South Island Limited
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
We are seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated person who can prioritise and manage multiple tasks, and enjoys and thrives on new challenges on a daily basis. This newly created role will work across several teams within Employee and Support Services, these include Administration, Print Centre and Reception.
Reporting to the Administration and Print Centre Manager, the key duties of this role includes;
- Assisting the Print Centre with finishing functions such as laminating, trimming, gluing, ring binding, tape binding, stapling and guillotining.
- Working in reception welcoming visitors and where you will also be responsible for answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls.
- Assisting with general administration duties when requested.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed communication skills both in written and oral form.
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Outstanding planning and organising skills - able to work with minimum supervision
We will offer you ongoing career development opportunities, free onsite parking and medical insurance after one years’ continuous service (conditions apply).
If you believe you possess the skills, experience and competencies for this role, and enjoy working with a dynamic passionate team of people, then apply now.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3216.002
Closing Date: Friday, 22 June 2018